The intent of the Melrose Affordable Housing Corporation is to provide affordable housing units to low and moderate income families and individuals who desire to reside in the City of Melrose.
Eligibility is based on income and a demonstrated ability to comply with all lease provisions through favorable past housing history and a credit check. As a standard, rent should not exceed 30 – 40% of an applicant household’s income, determination will be made on a case by case basis.
Preferences are granted to persons who currently reside or work in Melrose.
Melrose Affordable Housing Corporation Properties
124 Grove Street
- Multi-family home with three 2-bedroom units
35 Hurd Street
- Multi-family home with four 2-bedroom units and two 1-bedroom units
85 West Wyoming
- Multi-family home with one 3-bedroom unit, one 2-bedroom unit and one 1-bedroom unit
18 Holbrook Court
- Multi-family home with three 1-bedroom units
87 West Wyoming Ave
- Multi-family home with one 3-bedroom and two 2-bedrooms units